"I have work. Then a dinner thing, and then I am busy trying to become who I am." - Hannah, Girls

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Actually confused about what people do with their time

I'm genuinely confused about what people do from day to day. I feel like I spend my days exercising, working, eating, or watching tv. If I'm not doing one of those things, then I'm bored out of my mind. I have a list of things I need to do: hang up my pictures, hang up my lights, get my sister's birthday present together, go to my academic advisor, etc. I should do all of those things.

But still, what do people do with their time. I'm actually confused. I could do some sort of craft I guess, but it's so hard to get started. Ugh.

What did I do with my time before I worked and started exercising? Like what did I do every summer in high school? I wasn't running, working, or hanging out with friends. I guess I watched a lot of tv???

I have never felt so unproductive and bored and confused in my life what do people do with their time???!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment