Since then I have had to deal with turning on my gas and electricity, taken a trip to the sewerage and water board, got wifi and cable, and figured out my work schedule.
My favorite things about being on my own is...
1) I stroll to the gym every morning
2) I make my own money and see my savings GROW
3) I use my car more often
4) I go grocery shopping alone (favorite activity)
5) I cook for myself
My least favorite things include...
1) Missing my sister
2) Living with random subletters
- i.e. a 65 year-old woman who is deathly allergic to cats and is eerily quiet (she's gone now), sharing a bathroom with a boy (he seems nice)
Right now I'm trying to find the balance between being healthy and indulging and having fun with friends. Last summer I was able to just focus on health. This summer I'm surrounded by friends who want to eat out and drink on any given day. Hopefully I can figure out how to do this come August. Because I don't want a repeat of last year.